3. Currently, the location in Kenwood Towne Center in Cincinnati is not closed, but a store associate said all inventory was 75 percent off. Its website is also offering 50 percent off of all items and 80 percent off all fragrances. The website says sales are final.
4. The retailer has also closed other locations nationwide, including some in Florida.
5. Earlier in December, the company announced more than 240 employee lay-offs at the company's headquarters in a Columbus suburb. The company alerted the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services of the 248 layoffs at the New Albany headquarters and said they could start as early as today.
FIVE QUICK BUSINESS READS:
• Grismer to open new Kettering store by spring
• Kettering company to expand, hire 60 new employees
• Experts release 7 financial predictions for 2017
• Consumer spending on gambling continues to rise
• Chick-fil-A named most popular fast food in Ohio