Soham is a Sanskrit mantra meaning, “I am that.”
Customers pay $12 for a drop-in class, and $100 for a 10-class package that must be used within 90 days of the purchase. The class schedule is posted on the Soham website. Perkins said she wants anyone of any skill level to feel comfortable walking into her studio.
“It’s not about being able to stand on your head or to necessarily get fit, but more about the teachings of authentic, traditional yoga,” she said.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Rehabilitation center gets $6M expansion
• State to close Huber Heights center, eliminate 214 jobs
• DP&L to shut down 2 Ohio plants
• African refugees find new home in Fairborn
• Easter bunny arrives at local malls this week