- WWKA, K92.3 – Orlando, Florida
- KWEN, K95.5 – Tulsa, Oklahoma
- WNGC, 106.1/107.1 "Your Georgia Country"– Watkinsville, Georgia
- WHKO, K99.1 – Dayton, Ohio
- KCYY, Y100 – San Antonio, Texas
(ii) who are 18 years or older, or the age of majority in their jurisdictions, at the time of entry; and
(iii) who are in possession of a valid government-issued photo ID and a Social Security card.
Employees of Cox Radio, Inc., d/b/a Cox Media Group San Antonio, WNGC-FM, Cox Media Group Orlando, Cox Media Group Tulsa, (collectively, "Sponsor") and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term "family members" includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live. No person may win a prize more than once during the Sweepstakes period, and only (1) one winner may win per household. For purposes of all promotions, a "household" includes all persons who are domiciled with an entrant, regardless of family relation. The person claiming the prize must be one and the same. No substitutions allowed. All winners are subject to verification.
- How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at approximately 12:00 am Central Standard Tim ("CST) on July 10, 2017, and end at approximately 11:59 pm CST on July 20, 2017 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
During the Sweepstakes Period, You may enter by visiting The FGL Summer Trip Sweepstakes official registration page online at any of the Stations’ websites (each, a “Website”):
Or via any Station’s mobile app (the “App”) during the Sweepstakes Period and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions.
Enter by following the instructions, below:
(i) To enter via Sponsor’s Website, you must complete the following steps:
- Enter by visiting the "Contests" page at a Website, selecting "FGL Summer Trip" link and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions.
(ii) To enter via Sponsor’s App, you must complete the following steps (standard data rates may apply):
- Download and install the App on a compatible mobile device from either Google® Play or the iTunes® App Store. The App is free to download.
- Once you have installed the App, click the "FGL Summer Trip" tab on the App's main menu to register for the Sweepstakes. Follow the instructions on the registration page and complete all of the required information to submit an official entry form. All of the information you provide must be complete and accurate. Entrants who submit an invalid phone number or email address may be disqualified in Sponsor's sole discretion.
Failure to complete any of the steps in this section may result in the disqualification of your attempted entry as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any issue that may prevent a Participant (as defined below) from being able to download or access the App or complete his/her entry.
Limit: An entry received through either the Sponsor’s Website or the App, consistent with these Official Rules, will result in one (1) entry for the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address during the Sweepstakes Period regardless of whether entering via the Website or the App.
The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant's entries and may result in participant's disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically-reproduced, lost, late, misdirected, garbled or illegible entries will be disqualified. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender, Sponsor, or Sponsor's Sweepstakes application service provider. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent, provided that such person satisfies all other Sweepstakes eligibility requirements. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
- Winner Selection and Odds. On or about July 21, 2017, Sponsor will conduct one random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will select a maximum of one (1) Winner. Odds of becoming a winner depend on the number of eligible participants who register to win.
One (1) Prize: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, One (1) Winner will receive:
A trip for winner and one (1) guest to Chicago, IL to see Florida Georgia Line SMOOTH Stadium Concert featuring Chris Lane at Wrigley Field on August 12, 2017, and to enjoy the best Chicago-style pizza with Chris Lane before the show. Trip includes:
- Round trip coach airfare for two (2) to/from Chicago, IL (arriving August 11, returning August 13)
- Ground transportation to/from destination airport to/from hotel and concert
- Double-occupancy hotel accommodations for two (2) nights (nights of August 11 and 12)
- Two (2) tickets to the show, including pre-show Chicago-style pizza with Chris Lane
Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $2,000
Limit: One (1) prize per person and per household.
Travel-related prize: Grand Prize includes round-trip economy-class air fare for the FGL concert prize package (the "Trip") winner and one (1) guest from the major continental U.S. airport nearest winner's home to the destination location as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Hotel accommodations (one (1) single-room double-occupancy) to be determined by Sponsor in Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor will determine airline, flight itinerary, ticketing, and seating in its sole discretion. If Trip prize winner cannot travel during the specified travel dates, then he or she forfeits the entire Trip Prize.
All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the Trip prize package description above, including costs of meals, parking, gratuities, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes, and all other expenses not specified above, are the sole responsibility of Trip prize winner. Prize may be subject to blackout periods, and other restrictions may apply. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice, as set forth in the passenger ticket contract. Trip prize winner and guest are responsible for obtaining any insurance (including but not limited to, any travel or health insurance). Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets or travel vouchers.
The ARV of the Trip package may vary depending on location of major airport nearest to winner’s home, travel itinerary, and costs of air transportation at time of award. Trip prize winner will not receive the difference (if any) between actual and estimated retail value. If, in the sole judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to the Prize winner’s proximity to the prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round-trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Trip prize winner and travel companion are responsible for obtaining identification documents necessary for travel. Trip prize winner and guest must possess and show valid travel documents, prior to departure (e.g., passport, visa, valid driver’s license, or other acceptable government-issued identification), and must sign a Release of Liability/Publicity and any other documents provided to them prior to ticketing. Trip prize winner may be required to present a credit card at time of accommodation check-in. Trip prize winner and travel companion must travel on identical itinerary. Trip prize winner’s guest must be at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of departure. If Trip prize winner does not designate a guest in accordance with these Official Rules, no consideration will be provided to the Trip prize winner for the value of the guest’s portion of the prize package. Trip prize winner must provide Sponsor with the name, address, and date of birth of his/her guest by July 24, 2017. If Trip prize winner changes his/her guest after July 24, 2017, Trip prize winner will be required to pay any flight transfer fees imposed by the airline carrier. No credit or cash will be given for any unused portion of the Trip prize.
No refund or compensation will be paid in the event of the cancellation or delay of any portion of the FGL Concert prize package (“Trip/Event”), or any portion thereof. Sponsor will not be liable if the Trip/Event, or any portion of it, is cancelled or delayed. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, attempt to reschedule for a future trip/event. Trip/Event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. The terms and conditions of the Trip/Event tickets may govern if the Trip/Event is cancelled due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor is not responsible for, and will not replace, lost, mutilated, or stolen Trip/Event tickets, vouchers, wristbands, or certificates. Exact details, including seat locations, shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Winner Notification and Acceptance. Potential winners will be notified at the conclusion of the FGL Summer Trip – App Giveaway Period at the telephone number provided on the entrant's entry form.
Potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification within forty-eight (48) hours of notice or attempted notice.
Potential winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be notarized and returned within forty-eight (48) hours of notification and a written commitment to attend FGL Summer Trip – App Giveaway.
Sponsor's inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, the inability of winner and his/her guest to travel within the time period specified by Sponsor, and/or a potential winner's failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor's sole discretion, result in the potential winner's disqualification and the selection of a substitute winner by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will conduct up to two (2) alternate drawings, after which the prize will remain unawarded.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner's irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
- Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Sweepstakes judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, COX MEDIA GROUP, INC., COX ENTERPRISES, INC., AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASED PARTIES") FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
- Limitations of Liability. By PARTICIPATING IN the Sweepstakes, PARTICIPANTs acknowledge and agree that EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE prize(S), ARE provided "as is" and that Sponsor makes no representations or warranties OF ANY KIND, express or implied, about the Prize(S) and sponsor hereby DISCLAIMS all such warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by PARTICIPANTs, printing OR PRODUCTION errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or EMPLOYED in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the notification of any winner; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from A PARTICIPANT'S participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- Sponsor. The FGL Summer Trip – App Giveaway is sponsored by Cox Radio, Inc., d/b/a Cox Media Group San Antonio, WNGC-FM, Cox Media Group Orlando, Cox Media Group Tulsa. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners or a copy of these Official Rules, visit station website or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "FGL Summer Trip – App Giveaway" Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), "FGL Summer Trip – App Giveaway" 8122 Datapoint, Suite 600, San Antonio TX, 78229. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Y100 FM Promotions at 210-615-5400.