Address: 1053 Miamisburg-Centerville Road, Dayton
Date of inspection: March 20
Violations: Observed all blenders with chips and cracks. Ensure all blenders are not used and are replaced so that they are intact, smooth, and easily cleanable preventing possible contamination.
Observed multiple non-food contact surfaces with build-up of food residue. Ensure non-food contact surfaces are cleaned more frequently and maintained so that they are free of build-up.
- Storage containers and lids
- Cabinet doors inside Master-Bilt reach-in freezer
- Dirty dish and utensil cart
- Top and bottom shelving next to ice cream machine
- Inside of Frigidaire reach-in freezer and sliding doors
- Blender mixing unit
- Spray nozzle at three compartment sink
- Rotating lid storage unit (next to blender mixing unit)
Observed floors, in multiple areas, with build-up of food residue. Ensure floors, including hard to reach areas, are cleaned more frequently and maintained so that they are free of build-up.
- Floors in walk-in freezer
- Floors under three compartment sink
- Floors under cash register
- Floors around floor drains
Comments: Observed acceptable levels of quaternary ammonia sanitizer in three compartment sink and in sanitizer buckets.
Observed handsinks supplied with soap, hot water, and paper towels.
- Handsinks shall be used to wash hands only.
- Smoothie mix- CH- 38.0F
- Waffle mix- CS- 38.0F
A re-inspection shall occur 03/27/2017 or thereafter.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to exclusive deals and newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.