• Choir concert: 4 p.m. at St. Julie Billiart Catholic Parish
• Horse-drawn carriage rides: Available from noon to 4:30 p.m.
• Yuletide Brass: This quartet of strolling musicians in Dickens-era attire will perform from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Hamilton High School String Quartet: 4:30 to 5 p.m. concert at the Butler County Historical Museum
• 4th annual Gingerbread House Contest: The YWCA will have a number of gingerbread houses on display
• Petting zoo: Animals will include reindeer from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
• Santa Claus: Children can meet the jolly old elf from noon to 5 p.m. in the Emma Ritchie Auditorium at the Butler County Historical Society
• Children's crafts: From noon to 4 p.m. at the Hamilton Lane Library, children can write a letter to Santa, create an elf hat or make a beaded holiday bracelet
“All the events are free to the public, because of the generous contributions from the community and Friends of the Village,” Dennett said.
HOW TO GO
When: Noon to 5 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 2
Where: German Village, North 2nd Street in Hamilton
More info: Call 513-288-4688