Happy Birthday, Lucky’s! You’re 8 whole years old.
The taproom and eatery in the Oregon District is getting ready to feature special beer tappings, food specials and giveaways to celebrate the milestone with a party for their customers. The festivities begin Friday night and go through Sunday night at 11 p.m.
Beers to be tapped:
• 2011 Goose Island Big John (because it's as old as we are, duh)
• 2014 New Holland Incorrigible
• 2014 Founders Backwoods Bastard
• 2014 New Holland Beerhive
• 2015 Dark Horse Scotty Karate
Food specials will include Stout Stew (meat and vegan options will be available) made with 2011 Goose Island Big John and then French toast with a mixed berry compote and freshly made whipped cream available during brunch only on Saturday and Sunday.
WANT TO GO?
WHAT: Lucky’s Turns 8!
WHEN: 11 a.m. Friday, March 8- 11 p.m. Sunday, March 10
WHERE: Lucky’s Taproom, 520 E. 5th St., Dayton