· Priority 1A: Child Development Programs direct-care staff
· Priority 1B: Single or dual active-duty members; single or dual Guard or Reserve members on active duty or inactive duty training status; and service members with a full-time working spouse
· Priority 1C: Active-duty members, or Guard or Reserve members on active duty or inactive duty training status, with part-time working spouse or a spouse seeking employment
· Priority 1D: Active-duty members, or Guard or Reserve members on active duty or inactive duty training status, with a spouse enrolled in a post-secondary education institution on a full-time basis
· Priority 2: DOD civilians
· Priority 3: Space available
The process for child care requests and waitlist management will remain the same. Families will apply for and request child care through MilitaryChildCare.com (MCC). Child development programs will use MCC as the method to manage child care spaces, active care options and offerings.
For more information, contact Susan Anderson, 88 FSS Child and Youth Flight chief, at 937-713-3320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.