Here are some of the repairs, upgrades and improvements being considered:
- Improve, replace or add water mains
- Improve, replace or add bikeways
- Improve, replace or add parking lots
- Improve, replace or add public facilities
- Replace HVAC system
- Replace the roofing
- Replace field lighting
- Replace the playing field
- Replace the warning track
- Replace drainage systems
- Repair field access ramps
- Upgrading player facilities
- Upgrading IT infrastructure
Dragons games bring thousands of people downtown, and new housing, restaurants, bars, breweries and other businesses have opened all around Day Air Ballpark.
Since 2016, about $273 million has been invested in development projects in the area around the stadium, according to Joe Parlette, Dayton’s deputy city manager.