Fraze Pavilion has announced three more concerts for the 2022 season.
The city of Kettering-owned 4,300-seat outdoor venue Monday said the following are scheduled for this year with tickets going on sale at 10 a.m. Feb. 12:
- Tracy Lawrence and Tracy Byrd, ‘90s Throwdown, 8 p.m. Aug. 5, 2022, tickets $29 to $46.
- I Love the ‘90s Tour featuring Vanilla Ice, All 4 One, Coolio, Rob Base, Tone Loc and Young MC, 8 p.m. Aug. 6, tickets $50 to $75.
- The Australian, Pink Floyd Show, 7:30 p.m., Sept. 1, Tickets $30 to $65.
Tickets are limited to four per person on the first day of sales.
The Fraze earlier announced several other concerts and events. They include:
- Killer Queen, Queen tribute act, June 29, 8 p.m. Tickets $20 to $35.
- The Electric Light Orchestra Experience, celebrating 50 years of ELO, July 14, 8 p.m. Tickets $21.50 to $29.50.
- Get The Led Out, Aug. 17, 7:30 p.m. Tickets $25 to $29.
- The Menus, Aug. 12, 8 p.m. Tickets $5 for general admission.
- Spass Nacht, June 15, 5:30 p.m. Free festival in Lincoln Park.
- The 34th annual Art on the Commons, Aug. 14, 11 a.m. Free event in Lincoln Park.
Kettering officials have they said are planning for a full season in 2022 after a full closure in 2020 and an abbreviated schedule last year due to COVID-19.
The season, which traditionally begins in the spring, started in late July last year and lasted until early September.
In Other News
Man accused of scamming Memorial Day tornado victims to go to prison...
Kettering police crime survey shows rise in school safety concerns
93-year-old man killed in Turtlecreek Twp. house fire ID’d
With summer heat approaching, regional electric grid operator says it’s...
Our most-read stories from May: Greek Festival canceled, Dominic’s...
About the Author