Butler: $21.2 million for Miami University health science building; $1 million Miami University northwest Butler creativity hub; $750,000 for the Hamilton Beltline Trail; $700,000 for Harbin Park Pavilion and park loop trail.
The state capital budget earmarks more than $20 million for building projects at Miami University. (File Photo\Journal-News)
Clark: $3.3 million for Rhodes Hall renovation and $1.1 million for the Clark State Performing Arts Center.
Greene: $3.4 million for Central State University improvements; $11.9 million for Wright State projects, including a gas line replacement, IT upgrades and energy efficiency improvements.
Miami: $1.8 million for Edison State Community College projects, including IT upgrades, heating and cooling repairs and parking lot resurfacing.
Montgomery: $1 million for Day Air Credit Union Ballpark; $800,000 for Stubbs Park improvements; $500,000 to renovate the YWCA Dayton Historic Building; $1 million for a mental health outpatient program; and $13.5 million for Sinclair projects that include skilled trades training hubs, $1 million for 21st Century Boys and Girls Club, and $500,000 for a West Dayton farmers market.
With the most recent announcement that it may buy a property, Sinclair Community College has made a lot of news in July.
Warren: $900,000 for Loveland parking facility, $675,000 for Makino Park Inclusive Fields and $1.32 million in improvements to other parks.
The $2.1 billion capital budget also includes:
- $305 million for local school construction, renovation and repairs.
- $452 million for Ohio’s 37 public colleges and universities.
- $280 million for local infrastructure projects, such as roads, bridges, sewers and water supply systems.
- $253 million for state parks, dams, trails and waterways.
- $280.7 million for renovations at state prisons and local jails.
- $95.6 million for mental health and addiction treatment facilities across the state.