Other errors happen for customers who do make it to the ordering page. When customers put a zip code of their local Chipotle, some get an error message reading: “Ooooops! No results match your search. Please modify your search and try again.”
Other customers on Twitter said the promo code AVOCADO isn’t working.
RELATED: Here’s how you can get free guacamole today at Chipotle
“Our Free guacamole on National Avocado has been very successful. So much so that our servers went down but we are working quickly to get them back up and running,” said Laurie Schalow, chief communications officer for Chipotle.
Upset customers have taken their complaints to Twitter.
“I’ve been daydreaming about Chipotle all day and Im so hangry right now, so it’s just great the website and app aren’t working. No free free guac. No food. Curse you @ChipotleTweets,” one user said.
FIVE FAST READS
• Back-to-school sales starting early as first day approaches
• New doughnut shop, gym coming to Beavercreek
• Opening date set for new discount grocery store in Kettering
• Turkish, Russian grocery store to open in Huber Heights
• Dayton area continues with hot market for home sellers