Peters Cabinetry, a local cabinet and millwork manufacturer, has opened a new design center and showroom in Phillipsburg.
The company, which is known for higher-end residential and commercial custom cabinetry, is celebrating the opening of its new location today in what has been a bank for over 100 years. The bank has since been transformed into a studio with three rooms of cabinets, counter tops and samples for customers to view, according to the company.
A 1920’s bank vault is a centerpiece of the store and customers are able to walk inside where there is a copy of the original vault door blueprints, a bank history exhibit and the old safe deposit boxes, according to Peters Cabinetry.
RELATED: Toys ‘R’ Us selling mascot and sex toy domain names
The cabinet maker will use rhe location at 2 State St. in Phillipsburg to show off its semi-custom brands.
The company’s designs range from modern to traditional and farmhouse styles and include painted and stained wood options along with quartz and granite counter top displays. The cabinet maker’s brands on display include Shiloh, Aspect, Marsh and Eclipse.
“Our desire is to offer our clients a product that continues our tradition of service and quality, at a very affordable price,” said owner Gary Peters. “We carefully selected the American made brands that we represent.”
FIVE FAST READS
• WOW air’s first discount flights from Cincinnati to Europe, Iceland launch this week
• Body found in pond at an Ohio community college
• Local college took on #MeToo decades before a movement went mainstream
• Longaberger Co. going out of business: What it means for your baskets
• Area university to open ‘teaching pharmacy’ to serve Greene County
About the Author