• Choose from a variety of health topics, such as healthy eating, physical activity, stress management and other issues.
Virtual health and wellness consultations
• Interact with CHPS staff one-on-one (via phone or email).
• Receive help with your health and wellness concerns and questions.
• Get connected to local and virtual health and wellness resources.
Free interactive website – USAFwellness.com
• Complete your Health Risk Assessment and take advantage of resources to help in your growth toward healthy lifestyle changes.
• Health risk assessments provide instant results upon completion – helps identify health issues, current health risks and specific ways to improve health.
• Online personal improvement tools allow participants to track daily workouts, steps, personal metrics, food intake with the help of an accurate calorie count for calorie intake and burn and track progress toward health goals.
• Link information you already track from sites/apps like Fitbit and MyFitnessPal.
• Get suggestion for small goals to focus on each day called Daily Pursuits.
• Form alliances with friends and co-workers to create support to meet and achieve your personal well-being.
• Access a wide variety of health information and resources in the Health Library
The first step to accessing CHPS’ virtual resources is to simply create an account on USAFwellness.com or login to your existing account.
For more information or questions about how to view the new recorded classes, other virtual resources, scheduling a consultation or a virtual class for your organization, contact Wright-Patterson CHPS via email: Olivia.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937-904-9359.