Surface Street Incidents
- No incidents have been reported.
RELATED: Storms move through this morning, throughout the weekend
Ongoing Construction & Other Closures
- I-75 south near North Main Street in Dayton, lane closure May 1st – 26th. Two southbound lanes will remain open.
- I-75 south ramp to US 35 west will be closed from January 9th to September 30th to replace a bridge deck beam that was not included in the I-75 modernization project. The official detour is: I-75 south to the Edwin C. Moses turn around lane to I-75 north to US 35 west.
- I-75 north ramp the US 35 east will be closed March 28th to September 23rd. ODOT lists the suggested detour as NB I-75 to US 35 west, to James H McGee Blvd, to US 35 east.
- I-70 between I-75 and SR 202, Nightly lane closures May 15th – June 6th between 6 pm and 6 am. Two lanes will be closed starting at 9 pm.
- I-75 between Main Street and Edwin C. Moses Boulevard, Nightly lane closures May 17th – 21st between 7 pm and 5 am. These will become double lane closures at 10 pm. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- I-70 between Airport Access Road and Taywood Road, Lane closures April 3rd - June 30th. Two lanes will remain open.
- US 35 east Ramp to Perry Street, ramp closure April 1st – May 30th. The official detour is: US 35 east to Jefferson Street to South Patterson Blvd. to Stout Street to Perry Street.
- Ludlow Street Ramp to westbound US 35 in Dayton, ramp closure May 12th – August 9th. The suggested ODOT detour is: Washington Street to US 35 west.
- SR 49 south between Brookville-Salem Road and Pleasant Plain Road, Lane closures through May 31. One southbound lane will remain open.
- Hoover Avenue between Gettysburg Avenue and Elmhurst Road in Dayton will be closed starting April 3 until early June for water line construction. The construction will also impact the intersection of Hoover and Gettysburg avenues and drivers should expect congestion and delays. Detours will be posted.
- Bridgewater Road between Taylorsville Road and US 40, bridge closure May 15TH – September 12th. The official detour is: Bridgewater Road to Taylorsville Road to Rip Rap Road to Little York Road to Brown School Road to US 40
- The Webster Street bridge is closed as it is rebuilt. A detour will take drivers to Keowee Street to Monument Avenue. The project is scheduled to be completed in November of 2017
- I-75 between CR 25A (Troy) and US 36, Nightly lane closures May 14th – 20th between 7 pm and 6 am. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- SR 185 near SR 48, road closure May 15th – 19th. The official detour is: SR 48 to US 36 to SR 721 to SR 185
- SR 202 between US 40 and Dinsmore Drive, road closure May 17th – 24th. The official detour is: US 40 to SR 201 to I-70 to SR 202
- Piqua-Troy Road between Statler Road and Eldean Road, bridge closure April 12th – October 12th. The official ODOT detour is: Piqua-Troy Road to West Peterson Road to CR 25A to Eldean Road to Piqua-Troy Road.
- Statler Road between Cromes Drive and Free Road, road closure until June 15th. The official detour is: Cromes Drive/Looney Road to US 36 to Troy-Sidney Road to Statler Road.
- Gate 19B on National Road at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base is closed until mid-June for a $1.3 million security upgrade. Drivers should expect delays around the base at the three gates remaining open, Gate 16B off Kaufman Avenue, Gate 1B off Springfield Street, and Gate 22B at I-675 and Col. Glenn Highway. Gate 22B will be inbound traffic only during the morning commute.
- I-70 east Ramp to I-675 north, ramp closure April 19th – October 31st. The official detour is: I-675 to SR 444 to I-675 north.
- I-70 at I-675 overpass, Daily lane closures April 25th – May 23rd between the hours of 7 am and 4 pm. Two 12' lanes will remain open in each direction.
- US 36 between US 127 and SR 48, Lane closures April 24th – June 30th. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- SR 571 between Culbertson Road and Harzell Road, bridge closure March 8th – May 23nd. The official detour is: US 36 to US 127 to SR 49 to SR 721.
- SR 721 between US 36 and Covington-Gettysburg Road, bridge closure March 20th – June 3rd. The official detour is: US 36 to SR 48 to SR 718.
- SR 121 between Arnold Street and Fairview Avenue, Daily lane closures April 24th – September 1st between 7 am and 5 pm. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- US 36 between Berwick Drive and Dugan Road, road closure April 10th – July 10th. The suggested ODOT detour is: SR 814 to SR 296 to US 68.
- I-75 between SR 119 and SR 274, nightly lane closures May 10th – 19th between 6 pm and 7 am. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- SR 66 between Enterprise Drive and Greenback Road, road closure April 24th – May 23rd. The official detour is: SR 47 to I-75 to SR 29 to SR 705
- Amsterdam Road between CR 25A (Sidney) and Heiland Kies Road, road closure May 15th– August 15th. The official detour is: Amsterdam Road to CR 25A to SR 274 to Heiland Kies Road to Amsterdam Road
Download our free WHIO news app which will send you notifications of major traffic issues and provide you with 24/7 updates on breaking news and weather.
Get a live look at highways on our traffic cameras here.
Latest traffic conditions are also available on our traffic map.