Nathan Wylie died of an “anoxic brain injury” due to suspected drug intoxication and the cause was accidental, according to the Montgomery County Coroner’s Office.
EARLIER COVERAGE: Dayton father of teen boy who OD’d wants evidence tossed, lower bond
The 13-year-old died April 1 of a suspected opioid overdose a few days earlier after his father’s co-worker told police the boy got into Robert Wylie’s drugs.
Wylie’s death certificate also said the toxic substance was not identified. No one has been charged in Nathan’s death, but prosecutors have said they were waiting to review toxicology results.
For updates and more news click here to download our free apps.
In Other News
More patrols, signs after ‘numerous traffic violations’ at SR 72 work...
Air quality alert issued for 4th day due to Canadian wildfires
RiverScape MetroPark to sell alcohol for the first time
Salem Avenue’s reinvention will make great strides with 180 units of...
Longtime Xenia auto shop that closed during COVID to reopen and train...