Small fire extinguished at Avery Dennison building in Miami Twp.

Credit: DaytonDailyNews

Combined ShapeCaption
Our crew on the scene reported that the fire at the Avery Dennison building had mostly been knocked down.

Credit: DaytonDailyNews

UPDATE @ 3:40 a.m.:

Our crew on scene reported that the fire at the Avery Dennison building had mostly been knocked down.

Scanner traffic indicated the fire was caused by an electrical issue that was resolved after shutting off power to the affected area.

INITIAL REPORT:

Flames are showing on the roof of a building in the 170 block of Monarch Lane.

Reports indicate that the Miami Valley Fire District is responding to the call.

>> Crews respond to house fire in Enon

Scanner traffic indicates that a fire on the roof of the building has been extinguished, but crews on the scene are investigating to ensure there is no more fire.

We have a crew on the scene and are working to learn more.

About the Author