Tuesday’s heavy rains produced high water that shut down several area roads and prompted at least one rescue from a vehicle in Greene County.
RELATED: Track the latest conditions with Live Doppler 7 Radar
RELATED: Flash flood, flood advisories issued Tuesday morning
- In Greene County, two people in a vehicle stuck in high water in the 5300 block of Medway Road had to be rescued by a Fairborn fire crew about 7:10 p.m.
- In Clark County, flooding reported on Green Meadows Drive and Arnold Avenue in Enon about 6:30 p.m.
- In Riverside (Montgomery County), flooding reported off Community Drive on Carlton and Marianne Drive about 6:20 p.m.
- In northern Warren County, flooding reported in Waynesville about 6 p.m.
- In Miami County, flooding was reported at Treasure Island in Troy about 3:25 p.m.
- In Wayne County, numerous roads with high flowing water reported in Centerville, Indiana and several roads reportedly closed in Cambridge City due to high water around 12 p.m.
- On Lower Valley Pike in Clark County, around 9:45 a.m. a 40-foot stretch of the near Ohio 4 and the Mad River was reported under water.
- On Rip Rap Road south of Little York Road in Huber Heights, high water was reported by police and high water signs were requested.
- On U.S. 68 near Young's Dairy in Clark County, dispatchers said they received reports of high water, but the road was still open.
- At Davis Road and Carpenter Road in Jamestown, high water has been reported.
- Factory Road, south of U.S. 35 in Greene County is shut down due to flooding and high water, according to dispatchers.
- Ohio 725 in the areas of Penewit Road south of Bellbrook is shut down due to high water.
- Ohio 725 at Lower Bellbrook Road, east of Bellbrook, is shut down due to high water.
- Ohio 725 at Washington Mill Road in Bellbrook is shut down due to high water.
- Wilmington Dayton Road at Ohio 725 in Sugarcreek Twp. high water was reported
- On Shiloh Springs Road near North Main Street in Harrison Twp., high water was reported around 8 a.m.
- On Riverside Drive at Ernst Avenue in Dayton, police responded to high water reports.
- On South Gettysburg Avenue at Frytown Road in Dayton, a car is trapped in high water.
- On Webster Street near Needmore and Stop 8 roads, callers reported high water is blocking the roadway.