There is no shortage of holiday spirit in Southwest Ohio.
Eight local light displays are featured on Ohio Tourism’s holiday lights trail. The 30-stop trail explores the best and brightest holiday light displays in the state.
» UNMATCHED COVERAGE: 7 Hallmark-worthy holiday activities to do in Ohio
Click here for a downloadable map of the trail.
The trail features the following local displays:
• Holiday Lights on the Hill, Hamilton
• Legendary Lights of Historic Clifton Mill, Clifton
• Woodland Lights, Washington Township
• Light Up Middletown, Middletown
• The Christmas Ranch, Morrow
• Holiday in Lights at Sharon Woods, Sharonville
• PNC Festival of Lights at the Cincinnati Zoo, Cincinnati
• Kings Island WinterFest, Mason
• A Carillon Christmas, Dayton
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to exclusive deals and newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.