3. INSIDE LOOK: Nearly $1M home for sale near Piqua
The house has 8,500 square feet of living space, with five bedrooms, five full baths, 3 half baths, 3 fireplaces, study, media room, hearth room, butler’s pantry, 2 kitchens, laundry chute, 2-staircases, three-zone furnace, dual generator back-up, security system, 4-car heated garage, 2 rear decks, concrete patio, and well and septic.
4. PHOTOS: Historic Springboro luxury home for sale
Encircled by tall pines and majestic shade trees, a 1.7-acre lot provides a peaceful setting for the 1928 historical home at 300 McCray Blvd. in Springboro. Offering about 6,260 square feet of living space, this home is listed for $650,000 by RE/MAX Victory.
5. INSIDE LOOK: $1.3M home for sale in Morgan Twp.
The house sits on more than 130 acres of land, and features a heated pool, stocked pond and an Amish barn. The house also has an open foyer, furnished with hardwood flooring and dual entry closets.
FIVE FAST READS
• People are talking about suicide: There's help available locally
• Woman shaving legs at pool sparks outrage, disgust
• 5 surprising ways Kroger is changing stores in 2018
• This $2 million Warren County estate is a rural paradise with a resort-style pool
• You won't believe the inside of this INCREDIBLE Oakwood house