“We want to bring the reach and power of our brands to bear on seeking solutions to some of the big issues facing our region,” Community Impact Editor Ron Rollins said. “But we know we can do that better with help. The members of this new advisory board bring a vast and diverse range of experience and knowledge to the conversation, and we’re really looking forward to working with them.”
Here are the members of the advisory board, presented in alphabetical order:
• Cassie Barlow, Chief Operating Officer at the Southwestern Ohio Council for Higher Education.
• Raphael Carranza, Board Chair at UpDayton.
• Rusty Clifford, Director of Administration & Operations at the Montgomery County Educational Service Center.
• Rob Connelly, President and CEO of Henny Penny.
• Juanita Darden-Jones, Owner/Manager of the Third Perk Coffeehouse & Wine Bar and an Assistant Professor of Mathematics at Sinclair Community College.
• Jill Dietrich, CEO at the Dayton VA Medical Center.
• Diane Ewing, Senior Vice President & Chief Communication Officer at Premier Health.
• Doug Fecher, President/CEO at Wright Patt Credit Union.
• Deb Feldman, President and CEO at Dayton Children’s Hospital.
• Steve Haller, Greene County Prosecutor.
• Shannon Isom, CEO at Dayton YWCA.
• Jeff Kruithoff, Springboro Chief of Police.
• George Lewis, President at Kettering Physicians Network.
• Nick Ripplinger, Co-Founder & President at Battle Sight Technologies.
• Vanessa Ward, Co-Pastor at Omega Baptist Church.
• Kevin Weckesser, Director at Brixey & Meyer Inc.
THE PATH FORWARD: Can Dayton go from ‘overdose capital’ to a model for recovery?