UPDATE: 3 remain jailed after standoff with Dayton SWAT 

UPDATE June 15 @ 11:56 a.m.:

At least three people were booked into the Montgomery County Jail following a SWAT standoff Thursday morning.

Latrice Kirksey is being detained on suspicion of obstructing official business and Joseph Fluellen is being detained on suspicion of felony drug trafficking and felony drug possession.

LOCAL: 17-year-old arrested after shot fired at Beavercreek elementary school basketball court

Larry Johnson remains detained on a probation violation.

Recommended for you

Recommended for you

Recommended for you

Most read

  1. 1 Huge theft bust at Caesar Creek Flea Market
  2. 2 Biggest players in the NFL
  3. 3 Power outages remain after winter storm | Dayton Weather
Joseph Fluellen (L) Latrice Kirksey (C), and Larry Johnson (R) Contributed photos/Montgomery County Jail

UPDATE June 14 @ 10:37 a.m.: 

Five people were forced from a residence on Grafton Avenue by the Dayton SWAT team Thursday, resulting in four arrests.  

Sgt. John Sullivan of the Dayton Police drug enforcement unit reported that previous intelligence and research led authorities to this address.  

SWAT officers had to eventually deploy gas inside the house in order to get the occupants to exit. Sullivan reports the offenders will face various drug charges as well as obstruction charges. 

No one was hurt during the operation and authorities are still gathering inventory of the drugs and items that were inside the house. 

UPDATE @ 9:24 a.m.:

At least two people are in custody following a SWAT situation in the area of Kenilworth and Grafton avenues in Dayton this morning.

The two people were taken into custody around 9:15 a.m.

LOCAL: Human remains found in Kettering home: What we know today

We’re working to learn why police responded to the address.


Police activity has been reported in the area of Kenilworth and Grafton avenues in Dayton.

The incident was still an active scene around 8:45 a.m.

We’re working to learn more about the circumstances that prompted police to respond.

More from Daytondailynews