Ohioan Neil Armstrong became the first man to walk on the moon nearly 50 years ago.
As Armstrong took that “giant leap” for mankind, millions of Americans watched on their televisions.
If you remember the moon landing, the Dayton Daily News would like to hear from you. Fill out the form below and your memories of the landing could be featured in an upcoming story in the Dayton Daily News on the anniversary of the landing July 20.
Please include your first and last name, email, phone number and any interesting story or memory you have from the moon landing in the form below.
FIVE FAST READS
• Brookville couple: Dealing with insurance companies after tornado ‘frustrating’
• Wright State increases tuition, fees by maximum allowed under Ohio law
• Dayton in the spotlight: MSNBC town hall event discuses presidential race
• Central State, Wilberforce to merge some operations, campus services
• State proposal could lower college tuition for active duty military