Each angler was charged and convicted on three counts of exceeding the daily bag limit for Lake Erie walleye:
• Lawrence B. Davis, 61, Sutton, West Virginia
• Jeffrey H. Hamrick, 61, Sutton, West Virginia
• Bernard L. Malone, 67, Fairmont, West Virginia
• Brandon M. Malone, 36, Fairmont, West Virginia
• Darrell A. Shaver, 36, Morgantown, West Virginia
• Keith A. Shaver, 58, Gassaway, West Virginia
The men were asked to pay fines court costs of $4,410 and total restitution of $4,950.
The Division of Wildlife has a tip line where people can call about possible violation of wildlife laws at 1-800-POACHER or they can submit information online at wildohio.gov. All information received by the TIP program will remain confidential.
FIVE FAST READS
• Starbucks set to open largest coffee store, roastery in November
Kroger launches own line of meatless burgers, plant-based foods
• Popular video game store closing up to 200 locations
• Kroger, Walmart asks shoppers not to openly carry guns, will allow concealed ones
• Target kicks off holiday hiring spree, looking for 130K workers