The familiar structure was built in 1900.
Members of the Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Service (WAVES) marching past the NCR Sugar Camp gate house during the Second World War. Contributed
Dunlevey attached a vintage photo of WAVES members marching past the house. The women were members of Women Accepted For Volunteer Emergency Service, a U.S. Navy Reserve unit during World War II.
Entrepreneur Schear took the Sugar Camp site from a field with several empty buildings to a thriving business and residential complex near the Dayton-Oakwood municipal border.