The city of Springboro paid 51 employees more than $50,000 last year, according to the I-Team Payroll Project searchable database of public employees.
RELATED: Dayton’s highest paid city employees
RELATED: Kettering’s highest paid employees
Four city employees grossed six-figure pay. Another seven were paid more than $90,000.
Local governments make payroll with your money, which is why the I-Team has assembled and made available a searchable database of pay for public employees.
An I-Team investigation this year found the ability to cash out unused sick and vacation leave is a rare perk in the private sector, though local governments are on the hook for tens of millions of dollars worth of these payments.
SPECIAL REPORT: Taxpayers on hook for $444M in unused state worker leave
The five highest paid Springboro employees last year were:
1. Christine Thompson, city manager: $122,565
2. Robyn Brown, finance director: $108,570
3. Jeffrey Kruithoff, police chief: $104,868
4. Christopher Pozzuto, assistant city manager: $103,566
5. Elmer Dudas, development director: $95,625