In 2006, the 72-acre, 1.1 million-square-foot destination opened. Since then, The Greene continues to add retailers and restaurants to the area. In May, the addition of four new retailers was announced. Ulta Beauty, J. Crew Mercantile, World of Beer and Mattress Firm were announced as soon-to-be tenants.
SOCIAL MEDIA: Follow reporter Kara Driscoll for news about retail and shopping.
“There is no better way for us to say thank you for 10 amazing years than by giving back to the customers who have truly helped drive the success of The Greene since it opened in 2006,” said Steve Willshaw, general manager.
Kooken said the anniversary events are a way of honoring customers. The month of events include back-to-school tax-free shopping, a fashion show, family movie night and an anniversary block party. The schedule will have normal weekly events like live music and family nights. The list features:
- Ohio Tax Free Weekend: Aug. 7 - 9
- Fundraising Car Wash for Beavercreek Fire Department: Saturday, Aug. 6
- Taste of The Greene: Thursday, Aug. 11
- Anniversary block party: Friday, Aug. 19
- Flippin' Out Against Cancer: Saturday, Aug. 20
- Fashion Show / Window Models Scavenger Hunt: Saturday, Aug. 20
More information about the events can be found through the online schedule, according to a news release.