- Always Blooming Flowers of Tipp City
- Browse While Books
- Chaffee’s Brewhouse
- Fox & Feather Trading Co.
- Golden Leaf Tea and Herb Co.
- Harrison’s Restaurant
- Living Simply Soap
- Tony’s Bada Bing
- Mauk Cabinets by Design (the event’s check-in location)
- Midwest Memories
- Project Believe
- Royal Crest Agency
- Sam & Ethel’s
- Zack Jacob’s State Farm Insurance
- Sugden’s Furniture
- Main Street Financial - Thrivent
- Tipp City Eagles
- Tippecanoe Gazette
Downtown Tipp City hosted a St. Patrick's Day-themed beer crawl on Friday, March 6, 2020. The event featured an impressive roster of beer and non-alcohol related fun at numerous downtown businesses and attendees were able to stroll around, sampling beers in each shop and restaurant. TOM GILLIAM / CONTRIBUTING PHOTOGRAPHER
Credit: Tom Gilliam
Credit: Tom Gilliam
The check-in location for the event will be at Mauk Cabinets by Design, at 131 W. Main St. in downtown Tipp City. A ticket to the beer crawl includes a free souvenir cup and 10 tastings of exclusive and unique Irish-style Ohio craft beers.
Guests will find these beers at the event:
- Land-Grant Brewing Company: Make Mine Irish
- Homestead Beer Co.: Five Points Irish Red
- Moerlein Lager House: Emancipator
- West Side Brewing: G.I.L. German Irish Style Lager
- Lock 27 Brewing: Kiefaber Street Red
- Wiedemann’s Fine Beer, Brewery & Pub: Deutschmann Single Bock
- Tröegs Independent Brewing: Troegenator
- Warped Wing Brewing Company: Superba, Abominator and Raspberry Cream Ale
- R. Shea Brewing: R. Shea Light
- Great Lakes Brewing Co.: Conway’s Irish Red
- Moeller Brew Barn: Wally Post Red and Peach
- Seventh Son Brewing Co.: Cherry Passionfruit
- Outerbelt Brewing & Taproom: Cloverleaf
- Wolf’s Ridge Brewing: Red
- Left Hand Brewing Company: Milk Stout Nitro
- MadTree Brewing: Happy Amber
- Carlsberg Group: Pilsner
Tickets for the beer crawl are $30 and can be purchased by visiting Eventbrite.com.
Participants are encouraged to wear masks and to maintain proper social distancing during the event.
WANT TO GO?
What: First Friday St. Paddy’s Day Beer Crawl
Where: Downtown Tipp City, on Main Street
When: Friday, March 5, from 5-8 p.m.
More info: Facebook