Below is the breakdown of all city departments and their total payroll for employees paid more than $50,000 in 2022.
The employer for government agencies is the voting and taxpaying public. As with any other employer, the public has not just a right but a responsibility to know how much its employees are paid in the interest of good stewardship.
Go here for a searchable database of state and local government pay across our region.
The highest paid Centerville city employees last year were:
1. Wayne Davis, city manager: $225,974
2. Patrick Turnbull, public works director: $159,576
3. Mariah Vogelgesang, assistant city manager: $157,225
4. Matthew Brown, chief of police: $151,296
5. Joshua Ratliff, Police sergeant: $139,108
6. Tyler Roark, finance director: $135,000
7. James Brinegar, city engineer: $134,918
8. Joseph Lavigne, police lieutenant: $133,225
9. Steven Marino, head golf professional/administrator: $128,167
10. Tyler Wilson, police lieutenant: $125,183