Check this page for a full list of crashes, disabled vehicles, construction projects and other hazards impacting your commute.
Traffic issues can be reported by calling our newsroom at 937-259-2237 or tweeting @WHIOTraffic .
Sgt. Mark Bowron is updating conditions every six minutes on AM 1290 and News 95.7 FM.
Major Highway Incidents
- I-75 NB off-ramp to Ohio 725 in Miamisburg, crash reported around 8:30 a.m.
- I-75 about three miles north of Wapakoneta, the left lane is blocked after a single-vehicle crash at 7:35 a.m.
Surface Street Incidents
- 1500 block of Jasper Road in Xenia Twp., crash has road blocked east of Bickett Road at 7:50 a.m.
- 6900 block of Urbana Road, Mechanicsburg, at 7:30 a.m. 2-vehicle crash reported
At Main Street and Dryden Road in Moraine, a large spill was reported shortly before 6 a.m.
Ongoing Construction & Other Closures
- I-75 south ramp to US 35 west will be closed from January 9th to September 30th to replace a bridge deck beam that was not included in the I-75 modernization project. The official detour is: I-75 south to the Edwin C. Moses turn around lane to I-75 north to US 35 west
- SR 49 south between Brookville-Salem Road and Pleasant Plain Road, Lane closures November 28th through February 20th. One southbound lane will remain open at all times.
- South Gebhart Church Road between SR 725 and Maue Road, Road Closure February 6th – April 19th. The official detour is: Maue Road to Alexandersville Road to SR 725 to South Gebhart Church Road.
- Old Mill Road between Phillipsburg-Union Road and North Montgomery County Line Road, Road Closure February 6th - May 6th. The official detour is: Phillipsburg-Union Road to Rhinehard Road to North Montgomery County Line Road to Old Mill Road
- The Webster Street bridge is closed as it is rebuilt. A detour will take drivers to Keowee Street to Monument Avenue. The project is scheduled to be completed in November of 2017
- I-75 between CR 25A (Piqua) and US 36, Lane width restrictions until June 15th 2017. Lanes are restricted to 12 feet. Two lanes will remain open in each direction.
- Statler Road between Cromes Drive and Free Road, road closure until June 15th. The official detour is: Cromes Drive/Looney Road to US 36 to Troy-Sidney Road to Statler Road.
- SR 571 between US 36 and Jaysville - St. Johns Road, road closure January 16th – March 17th. The official detour is: US 36 to US 127 to SR 49 to SR 721
Download our free WHIO news app which will send you notifications of major traffic issues and provide you with 24/7 updates on breaking news and weather.
Get a live look at highways on our traffic cameras here.
Latest traffic conditions are also available on our traffic map.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.