The Dayton Daily News Community Conversation on the Dayton Daily News Facebook Page discusses how artificial intelligence might affect the Miami Valley. The panelists include:
- Layla Akilan, cognitive systems engineer with Mile 2
- Tanvi Banerjee, associate professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Wright State University
- James Pate, artist and Black Palette Gallery owner
- Steve Rogers, Dept. of the Air Force Senior Scientist for Artificial Intelligence
- Dr. Hui Wang, assistant professor at the University of Dayton and Director of UD’s Applied Artificial Intelligence Lab Team
The discussion co-hosted by Community Impact Editor Nick Hrkman and Dayton Daily News Reporter London Bishop includes a panel of experts from around our region to talk about the potential applications — and limitations — of these new technologies and will be ready to answer your questions during the live broadcast.
Have a question for our panel? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Conversations is a Dayton Daily News series of moderated panel discussions on topics important to the Dayton region. Watch the May Community Conversation about childcare crisis, the April Community Conversation about the digital divide, the March Community Conversation about challenges and opportunities for women in the Miami Valley, the February Community Conversation about Black History Month, and the January Community Conversation about the 2023 regional economic outlook.